Azel DS-60P Digital Temperature Gauge with Universal Sensor Probes
Product ID • DS60P0000039
Azel Digital Temperature Gauge with Universal Sensor Probes - Azel DS-60P.
Dual channel display for supply and return temperatures in Hydronic Heating Systems.
Bold, hi-contrast LCD display ensures accurate temperature reading to the tenth degree and can be easily read from greater distances than the conventional mechanical temperature gauge.
The Sensor Probe is engineered to ensure long life and rapid response. It is designed to strap on a pipe or insert into a temperature well and can be extended up to several hundred feet. This probe is specially designed for use with the DS-60 and other controls that require 10K ohm thermistors.
Manuals & Docs
Azel Digital Temperature Gauge with Universal Sensor Probes - DS-60P Techs and Specs
- Temperature range
- 32F to 248F (0C to 120C)
- plus or minus 1C/2F
- Sample rate
- 3 seconds
- 2 x 10K ohm thermistor probe model P-01
- Operating Voltage
- 24VAC or Lithium Battery (included, lasts for over 3 years)
- 3.5 Inches x 2.0 Inches x 0.9 Inches
- Flame-retardant plastic enclosure
- Operating Temperature
- 32 to 122 Degree F (0 to 50C)
Azel Digital Temperature Gauge with Universal Sensor Probes - DS-60P Features
- Dual Large LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) shows supply & return temperature
- Min/Max memory can be selected for both OUT (supply) & IN (return) water temps
- Celsius or Fahrenheit switch
- Dual power input: 24VAC or Lithium Battery
- Frequent sample rate dictates any change in temperature instantly
- Easy installation
Info & Links