Steibel-Eltron Electric Convection Heater - CNS 50 E - 231542
- 240/208 Volt - .5 kW - Single Phase
Product ID • 231542000000
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product. Please click here to see Replacement Product.
The Stiebel Eltron CNS 50 E - 231542 is a modern surface-mounted convection heater with a sleek European slimline design. CNS-E units are an effective, efficient replacement for traditional baseboard heaters, using significantly less room to accomplish the same heating task.
With its built-in thermostat, a single CNS 50 E is perfect as a stand-alone heating system in bathrooms or small rooms. Multiple CNS-E units can be placed strategically in larger spaces and their temperature settings adjusted individually for maximum comfort control. If used to replace an existing heater with a separate wall-mounted thermostat control, CNS-E heaters may be wired to use that control. Overheat protection is built into the unit.
CNS-E heaters work through natural convection, ensuring draft-free operation. Cool room air flows in the bottom of the unit, is warmed by the heating element, and rises silently out the top to heat the room. The CNS 50 E is designed with a frost protection setting. The lowest thermostat setting will maintain the room above freezing temperatures.
Like all of Stiebel Eltron's products the CNS 50 E series of heaters have an outstanding reliability record. Our three year limited parts warranty is a testament to the confidence we have in our products.
Manuals & Docs
Steibel-Eltron Electric Convection Heater - CNS 50 E - 231542 Techs and Specs
- Max Wattage
- 500 Watts
- Max Amperage
- 2.1 Amps
- Max Btu
- Temperature Range
- 41 Degrees F to 86 Degrees F
- Frost protection setting
- 47 Degrees F
- 18 1/2 Inches
- 14 1/2 Inches
- 4 Inches
- 8.4 Pounds
- Equivalent Baseboard *
- 2 Feet
- * For comparison purposes only. Exact equivalent will depend on your climate
Steibel-Eltron Electric Convection Heater - CNS 50 E - 231542 Features
- ATTRACTIVE SLIMLINE EUROPEAN DESIGN
- THERMOSTAT BUILT INTO UNIT
- SELECTABLE TEMPERATURE RANGE FROM 41 Degrees F – 86 Degrees F
- SPACE-SAVING ALTERNATIVE FOR BASEBOARD HEATERS
- DRAFT-FREE, SILENT OPERATION
- FROST PROTECTION SETTING
- EASY, FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION
Info & Links