Single-Pole Wall Mount Thermostat - M601W
- Rated 22 amps @ 120-240V - Rated 18 amps @ 277V
Product ID • M601W0000023
How to figure out how many Thermostat(s) you need for your Electric Heaters? This Thermostat - Qmark M601W is rated for 21 amps at 110 volts. So - to figure out what you need - add up all the watts your heaters will use and divide by your volts. Watts divided by voltage = amps. When in doubt - use a lower voltage.
2 Electric Heaters at 1,500 watts each at 110 volts.
2 times 1,500 watts = 3,000 watts
3,000 watts / 110 volts = 27.27 amps
So - Qmark M601W Thermostat would not be big enough for this application and you would have to use two separate thermostats - one for each heater.
Qmark Line Voltage Electric Wall Thermostat M601W for Electrical Baseboard
- Line Voltage Electric Wall Thermostat
- Use for Electric Baseboard Heaters
- Use for Wall Electric Fan Heaters
- Use for Electric Toe-Kick Heaters
- 45-degree to 75-degree range
- Rated 22 amps @ 120-240V, 18 amps @ 277V
Info & Links