Qmark Double-Pole Wall Mount Thermostat - M602W
Product ID • M602W0000023
How many Thermostat(s) do you need for your Electric Heaters? This thermostat, Model M602W, is rated for 21 amps at 220 volts. To figure out what you need, add up all the watts your heaters will use and divide by your volts. Watts divided by voltage = amps. When in doubt use a lower voltage.
2 Electric Heaters at 1,500 watts each at 220 volts.
2 times 1,500 watts = 3,000 watts
3,000 watts / 220 volts = 13.64 amps
So, model M602W would be big enough for this application.
Line Voltage Electric Wall Thermostat Model M602W for Electrical Baseboard Specs
- Line Voltage Electric Wall Thermostat
- Use for Electric Baseboard Heaters
- Use for Wall Electric Fan Heaters
- Use for Electric Toe-Kick Heaters
- 45-degree to 75-degree range
- Positive off - Double-Pole Thermostat Only
- Rating: 22 amps for 120 & 208/220/240 volts Installs
- Rating: 18 amps for 277 volts Installs
Info & Links