WarmlyYours Electric Infloor Radiant Heat Cut and Turn TempZone Roll - TRT120-1.5x43
- 120V - 1.5ft x 43 feet - Heats 65 sq/ft open area - 967.50 Watts - 8.1 Amps
Product ID • TRT12015X430
Our Warmlyyours Mesh Electric Radiant Heat Rolls TRT120-1.5x43 are ultra-thin electric heating mat or roll. Only 1/8" thick, it is installed in the thinset cement used to lay down ceramic tile, marble or stone floor; or in self-leveling concrete under vinyl or laminated flooring or hardwood floors.
Easy To Install the TempZone Floor Radiant Heating Systems as simple as possible.
1) Cut, turn and lay the rolls out in the sequence
2) Secure the mesh to the subfloor and cover in about an 1/8 inch of thinset and wait for it to dry
3) Proceed with installing your floor surface as you normally would, being careful not to nick the heating wire with your trowel as you go
Warranty covers not only replacement products, but all labor and materials involved in replacement. Only brand in the industry offering a warranty in which the replacement of the product will not make the owner incur any out-of-pocket expense.
Based on a national average electricity rate of $.10/kW/hr, the approximate operating cost of an average bathroom measuring 8 feet x 10 feet would be between $.16 - $.21 cents a day. This cost is based on running your system a full 8 hours per day. Please be aware, the the actual heat loss of your bathroom may be higher than the Warmlyyours Electric Radiant Heat Roll TRT120-1.5x43 can provide.
Manuals & Docs
WarmlyYours Electric Radiant Heat TRT120-1.5x43 Techs and Specs
- Width 18 Inches by Length 43 Feet
- Heating Area
- 65 Square feet open area
- Heating per Area Square Feet
- 15 watts
- UL and cUL
- 25 Years No-Nonsense
- Technical Support
- Lifetime 24/7
Info & Links