WarmlyYours Electric Radiant Heat Cut and Turn TempZone Roll - TRT240-1.5x76
- 240V - 1.5ft x 76 feet - Heats 114 sq/ft open area - 1710 watts - 7.2 Amps
Product ID • TRT24015X760
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product. Please click here to see Replacement Product.
Our Warmlyyours Mesh Electric Radiant Heat Rolls TRT240-1.5x76 240 Volts is a ultra-thin electric heating mat or roll. Only 1/8 inch thick, it is installed in the thinset cement used to lay down ceramic tile, marble or stone floor; or in self-leveling concrete under vinyl or laminated flooring or hardwood floors.
Easy To Install the TempZone Electric Radiant Floor Heating Systems as simple as possible.
1) Cut, turn and lay the rolls out in the sequence
2) Secure the mesh to the subfloor and cover in about an 1/8 inch of thinset and wait for it to dry
3) Proceed with installing your floor surface as you normally would, being careful not to nick the heating wire with your trowel as you go
Warranty covers not only replacement products, but all labor and materials involved in replacement. Only brand in the industry offering a warranty in which the replacement of the product will not make the owner incur any out-of-pocket expense.
Based on a national average electricity rate of $.10/kW/hr, the approximate operating cost of an average bathroom measuring 76 Feet x 10 feet would be between $.16 - $.21 cents a day. This cost is based on running your system a full 8 hours per day. Please be aware, the the actual heat loss of your bathroom may be higher than the Warmlyyours Electric Radiant Heat Roll TRT240-1.5x76 can provide.
Manuals & Docs
WarmlyYours Electric Radiant Heat 240 Volts TRT240-1.5x76 Techs and Specs
- Width 18 Inches by Length 76 Feet
- Heating Area
- 114 Square feet open area
- Heating per Area Square Feet
- 15 watts
- UL and cUL
- 25 Years No-Nonsense
- Technical Support
- Lifetime 24/7
Info & Links