WarmlyYours TempZone Smartstat Programmable Thermostat - TH115-AF-GA-08 - TH115AFGA08
- Floor Sensor included - Dual Voltage 120/240
Product ID • WYTH11100021
This WarmlyYours SmartStat TH115-AF-GA-08 dual voltage programmable thermostat can be used with 120 volt and 240 volt floor heating systems. Includes an in-floor sensor and a digital display that indicates the exact floor temperature. It also features a manual set-back to a "high" and a "low" temperature level, and it features a built-in electric GFCI. The programmable function allows you up to 4 setting changes for each day of the week.
For installations utilizing more than 240 square feet of electric radiant floor heating product, a Master Thermostat with Power Module or a Relay Contactor is also required. You can see these products under related items on the right side of this page.
The SmartStat has a battery backup for power failure. The battery can keep up the time for a power loss of up to 2 hours. An EEPROM also keeps up the programs in memory for several years so a power failure doesn't affect them. If you have a power loss for more than 2 hours and the thermostat was running in the automatic mode, the time will reset to 0:00 o'clock and the program that is the nearest from that time will be reactivated and run. If your SmartStat was set in the manual or in the vacation mode, it will continue to keep up the temperature that it was set to before the power failure.
Manuals & Docs
WarmlyYours Heat Smartstat Programmable Thermostat TH115-AF-GA-08 Features
- Elegant design
- Programming 7-day, 4 events per day
- Maximum Current Load is 15 amps
- Maximum Power Load is 1800 watts
- Wiring is 4 wires double pole
- For use with 120/240 Volt floor heating systems
- In-floor sensor, will cycle the system and save you energy
- Digital display indicates exact floor temperature
- Built-in GFCI safety with test light
- Simple programming functions for ease of use
- 3-year warranty
Info & Links