WarmlyYours TempZone Power Module - CT230-GA
- Dual Voltage - With GFCI - 5mA - 15AMP - REPLACEMENT COMING SOON
Product ID • CT230GA00000
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product. Please click here to see Replacement Product.
WarmlyYours TempZone Power Module - Dual Voltage - W/GFCI - 5mA - 15AMP - CT230-GA.
A Master Thermostat with a Dual Voltage Power Module is required for all floor heating system installations utilizing more than 240 square feet of floor heating product when operating on a 240 volt circuit. Use also when operating a floor heating system on a 120 volt circuit with more than 120 square feet of floor heating product.
Each Master Thermostat requires a minimum of one Dual Voltage Power Module. Each additional Power Module provides an additional 15AMPS of service and up to 10 Power Modules can be added to each Master Thermostat.
For installations utilizing more than 240 square feet of electric radiant floor heating product, a Master Thermostat with Power Module or a Relay Contactor is also required. You can see these products under related items on the right side of this page.
Manuals & Docs
WarmlyYours Electric Radiant Heat CT230-GA TempZone Power Module Features
- Master Thermostat and a minimum of one Dual Voltage Power Module is required for proper installation
- Master Thermostat 12VDC Programmable with Sensor
- Dual Voltage Power Module w/GFCI, 5mA, 15AMP
- Systems are expandable
- 3-year warranty
- For large projects requiring up to 40AMPS of service may we also suggest a Relay Contactor
Info & Links