Marley Qmark - Attic Fan - RV16
- Electric Powered - 120 Volts
Product ID • RV1600000000
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product.
The Qmark Marley RV16 Attic fan is and economical house fan. It should be installed as close to the center of the roof ridgeline as possible on the rear slope of the roof, with uppermost portion of ventilator dome just below ridge level. Qmark Marely Model RV16 powerful ventilator for use in the largest homes.
Make sure that the Marley RV16 Whole House Attic Fan has sufficient intake area in the attic to assure that the fan will not be overloaded and that it will deliver its rated CFM. This can be accomplished with some type of attic venting such as gable louvers or under-eave vents. Please refer to the install manual for detailed information. The RV16 Whole House Fan uses 120 volts and is very easy to operate and install.
Manuals & Docs
Qmark Marley Whole House Attic Exhaust Fan RV16 Techs and Specs
- Unobtrusive low silhouette dome blends into any roof design
- Bug and bird screen protects against annoying pests
- 3 Inches high venturi prevents intrusion of rain, snow and wind
- Dynamically balanced direct drive motor and blade combination
- Self flashing mounting plate for easy weather-tight installation
- Specifically designed for smaller homes
- 16 Inches blades ventilate up to 2320 square feet of attic area with 780 square inches of intake area
- Aluminum dome; 27 Inches x 27 Inches mounting plate
- Pre-wired junction box with attached flexible conduit
- Unit mounted, integral junction box and adjustable thermostat with range between 60 Degrees F and off 120 Degree F