The Qmark Marley GV16 Gable Attic fan is installed in your Gable end of your house and is a bigger version of our smaller gable attic fan AGV14.
Make sure that the Marley GV16 Gable Attic Fan has sufficient intake area in the attic to assure that the fan will not be overloaded and that it will deliver its rated CFM. This can be accomplished with some type of attic venting such as gable louvers or under-eave vents. Please refer to the install manual for detailed information. Also, you will need to purchase a shutter with louvers for either of our Qmark Gable Attic Fans.
Manuals & Docs
Marley Qmark - Gable Attic Fan - GV16 Features
- GV16 gable ventilator designed for large homes; covered by Gold Medal Lifetime Warranty
- Blade - 16 Inches
- Air Movement is rated at 1,040 CFM
- 18 Inches armored, flexible cable supplied with GV16
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Easy to install in existing homes or new constructions
- Optional mounting - exhaust hot air or pull in cool air
- Mounting brackets included
- GV16 includes adjustable range thermostat (60-120 Degree F)