Marley Qmark - Powered Attic Fan - ASRV14
Product ID • ASRV14000000
The Qmark Marley ASRV14 Attic fan is and economical house fan. It should be installed as close to the center of the roof ridgeline as possible on the rear slope of the roof, with uppermost portion of ventilator dome just below ridge level.
Make sure that the Marley ASRV14 Whole Attic Fan has sufficient intake area in the attic to assure that the fan will not be overloaded and that it will deliver its rated CFM. This can be accomplished with some type of attic venting such as gable louvers or under-eave vents. Please refer to the install manual for detailed information. The ASRV14 uses 120 volts and is very easy to operate and install.
Manuals & Docs
Qmark Marley Whole House Attic Exhaust Fan ASRV14 Techs and Specs
- Unobtrusive low silhouette dome blends into any roof design
- Bug and bird screen protects against annoying pests
- 3 Inches high venturi prevents intrusion of rain, snow and wind
- Dynamically balanced direct drive motor and blade combination
- Self flashing mounting plate for easy weather-tight installation
- Specifically designed for smaller homes
- 14 Inches blades ventilate up to 1515 square feet of attic area with 480 square inches of intake area
- Aluminum dome; 23 Inches x 23 Inches mounting plate
- Unit mounted, integral junction box and automatic thermostat turns on at 105 Degree F off 95 Degree F