Eco-Breeze Fresh Air Cooling System - Window Unit - Eco-Breeze
- Recommended For 400 Square Feet
Product ID • ECOBREEZE000
Eco Breeze lets you take advantages of Mother Nature’s cool air to remove heat during periods of low outdoor temperature and humidity. If your home has air conditioning, it will automatically take over when the weather becomes hot and humid.
Why Use Eco Breeze?
Increase Comfort Bring the cool morning air inside – take full advantage of the early morning cool temperatures to cool your house and enjoy the morning air Do you turn your AC thermostat up to save money and energy? Use Eco Breeze and outside air to provide a morning cool down below the air conditioner thermostat settings for increased comfort and added energy savings
Great Savings Eco Breeze uses 92% less electricity than an air conditioner for every hour it provides fresh air cooling Use Eco Breeze with an air conditioner and save up to 90% on the summer AC bill in mild climates. Save up to 30% in the hot climates. Decreasing AC run time will extend an air conditioner’s life and delay costly repairs and system replacements Cool individual rooms rather than the whole house use a fraction of the power of a whole house fan
Convenient No daily cycle of opening and closing windows
No wet floors! Rain guard feature keeps stormy weather outdoors
No cold nights! Thermostat control prevents over cooling
Automatically activated as the outdoor temperature and humidity drop below indoor levels
Healthy home - Bring the fresh air in – take the stale air out
Easy to install
Installs in double hung windows (see picture)
Install custom wing panels to fit window width
Install two tabs one for the window and one for leveling (if needed)
Close the window and the unit is ready to operatefresh air cooling
Installs for the season
Easy to operate
Turn the power on.
Set your desired minimum room temperature.
The fan automatically turns on opening the louvers when the outside air is cooler (and less humid) than the room air and the room. temperature rises above the minimum temperature set point.
When the room cools to the minimum set point the fan will automatically stop and the louvers will close, sealing out the warm outside air.
When the outside temperature rises (mornings) above the indoor temperature the fans will automatically shut down and the louvers will close sealing out the warm outside air
When the temperature rises above the air conditioner set point the home air conditioning unit will provide cooling. This will continue until the outdoor temperature drops below the room temperature and Eco Breeze will provide fresh air cooling.
Eco Breeze Window Fan Techs and Specs
- Adjustable Temperature Setting
- Automatically set the minimum room temperature to prevent over-cooling
- Dual Tangential Fans
- Creates a circular air flow, bringing fresh air into the room and drawing out hot air from the room’s ceiling, exhausting it outdoors
- Cooling Area
- Up to 400 Square Feet
- Indoor/Outdoor Temperature Sensors
- Programmed to measure both indoor and outdoor temperature and only operate Eco Breeze when outside temperature is cooler than inside
- Indoor/Outdoor Humidity Sensors
- Measures both outdoor and indoor humidity, Eco Breeze is programmed automatically to avoid bringing humid air into the room, providing seamless operation with air conditioning units
- Rain Guard
- Patent pending design keeps rain outside and even allows Eco Breeze operation during stormy weather, unlike open window which must be shut during storms. This allows for fresh air ventilation even during the worst weather. The unit can be installed for the summer season with no need to remove it during stormy weather.
- The louvers automatically open & close to minimize air leakage, keeping cool air in and hot air out when not operating
- Low Profile
- Only 11 inches high, minimize lost view
- 3 Speed Motor
- Automatically adjusts motor speed to maximize cooling benefit
- Manual Setting
- Allows independent operation of the fans
- Adjustable Wing Panels
- Accommodates installation in windows from 22 to 36 inches wide
Info & Links