Fantech Heat Recovery Ventilator - FLEX 100H
Product ID • FLEX100H0000
The Fantech FLEX is a compact HRV specially designed for small residential and multi-residential applications such as condominiums and apartment buildings that require up to 100 CFM of continuous principal ventilation. With its flexible and compact top port design incorporating the 5 Inch oval collars with integrated airflow measurement and EZ-Mountwall bracket, it can be installed in small spaces such as 24 Inch closets or above the hot water heater.
The FLEX is also equipped with the TurboTouch function to temporarily increase its exhaust capacity when needed; for example, when bathrooms or kitchens are exhausted with the use of an HRV instead of conventional methods.
The Fanteche FLEX 100H incorporates a unique and quiet internal recirculation defrost that does not depressurize the home during the defrost cycle. A preset defrost sequence is activated when the outdoor temperature falls below 23° F and automatically adjusts itself based on operating conditions.
Manuals & Docs
Fantech Heat Recovery Ventilator FLEX 100H Features
- Single speed ventilation
- No controls needed
- 5 Inch Oval Ports
- TurboTouch function boosts exhaust capacity by up to 50%
- Powder coated 24 gauge galvanized steel cabinets
- Fully insulated with 1 Inch aluminum foil face high density foam
- German manufactured motors with backward incline impellers
- Includes easy mount wall bracket
- Aluminum cores
- Lifetime limited warranty on Aluminum cores
- 5 year limited warranty on component parts
- 7 year limited motor warranty
- 39 lbs
- Size: 22.4 Inch L by 15 Inch W by x 17.9 Inch H
Info & Links