Fantech Heat Recovery Ventilator With Fan Shut Down Defrost - SHR 2004
- 6 Inch Round Ports - average 50 to 200 CFM - Effectiveness 77% - up to 5000 Square Feet
Product ID • SHR200400000
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product. Please click here to see Replacement Product.
The Fantech SHR-2004 is used for House Sizes up to 5,000 Square Feet.
Fantech Heat Recovery Ventilator SHR-2004 is a complete whole house ventilation system that incorporates a supply motor and an exhaust motor in one unit. Fantech SHR-2004 is designed to bring a continuous supply of fresh air into the home while exhausting an equal amount of contaminated air. HRVs use what is known as a "sensible" heat recovery core. The special aluminum core transfers heat from the exhaust air stream to the incoming air stream. Fresh incoming air is tempered by the heat that is transferred from the outgoing air so you save on energy costs. With the Three speed fan.
The Fantech Heat Recovery Ventilator SHR 2004 is designed for houses up to 5,000 Square feet. HRVs are designed for colder areas of the country that have longer heating seasons as well as drier desert areas of the South.
Manuals & Docs
Fantech Heat Recovery Ventilator With Fan Shut Down Defrost - SHR 2004 Techs and Specs
- Defrost Cycle Strategy
- 6 Inch Round
- Port Location
- House Size
- up to 5,000 Square Feet
- CFM at 0.4 Inches w.g
- Control Options
- Low Voltage
- Effectiveness (ASE)
- at 32 Degrees F - 77%
- 27 7/8 Inch L by 17 3/8 Inch W by x 20 1/2 Inch H
- 35 Pounds
Fantech Heat Recovery Ventilator With Fan Shut Down Defrost - SHR 2004 Features
- Continuous Exhaust
- Powder coated 24-gauge galvanized steel cabinets
- Fully insulated with 1 Inch aluminum foil-face high density foam
- German manufactured motors with backward incline impellers
- Includes easy-mount wall bracket
- Aluminum cores
- 7 year limited motor warranty
- Lifetime limited warranty on Aluminum cores
- 5 year limited warranty on component parts
Info & Links