Fantech Heat Recovery Ventilator with Defrost Strategy - VHR 704
- Top port and Fan Shut Down Defrost
Product ID • FANTECVHR704
Fantech Heat Recovery Ventilator VHR-704 is a complete whole house ventilation system that incorporates a supply motor and an exhaust motor in one unit. Fantech VHR-704 is designed to bring a continuous supply of fresh air into the home while exhausting an equal amount of contaminated air. HRVs use what is known as a "sensible" heat recovery core. The special aluminum core transfers heat from the exhaust air stream to the incoming air stream. Fresh incoming air is tempered by the heat that is transferred from the outgoing air so you save on energy costs. With the single speed fan - you need no other controls other than on or off.
The Fantech Heat Recovery Ventilator VHR 704 is designed for houses up to 1,400 Square feet. HRVs are designed for colder areas of the country that have longer heating seasons as well as drier desert areas of the South.
Manuals & Docs
Fantech Heat Recovery Ventilator VHR 704 Features
- Single speed ventilation
- Continuous Exhaust
- No controls needed
- 4 inch Top Ports
- 64-67 CFM (31-32L/s) at 0.3 inches w.g.
- 55-56 CFM (26 L/s) at 0.4 inches w.g.
- Effectiveness (ASE) at 32° F - 67%
- Powder coated 24-gauge galvanized steel cabinets
- Fully insulated with 1 inches aluminum foil-face high density foam
- German manufactured motors with backward incline impellers
- Includes easy-mount wall bracket
- Aluminum cores
- 7 year limited motor warranty
- Lifetime limited warranty on Aluminum cores
- 5 year limited warranty on component parts
- 29 lbs
- Size: 21 1/2 inches L by 10 3/16 ianches W by x 15 5/8 inches H
Info & Links