Fantech Energy Recovery Ventilator - SER 2004N
Product ID • SER2004N0000
Fantech SE 2004N Energy Recovery Ventilator is a complete whole house ventilation systems that incorporate a supply motor and an exhaust motor in one unit. The supply motor draws fresh air in from the outside and the exhaust motor pushes stale contaminated air out. The two air streams are separated by a core. The enthalpic core of the ERV transfers heat and moisture from the incoming air to the outgoing air. The air brought into the living area is cooled and the humidity is reduced for maximum comfort. The load on your air conditioner is less and you save on cooling costs.
Fantech Energy Recovery Ventilators are designed for warmer, humid climates with longer cooling seasons.
The Fantech Energy Recovery Ventilator SER 2004N is designed for houses up to 4,200 Square feet. HRVs are designed for warmer wetter areas of the country that have longer cooling seasons.
Note: When installing ERVs (in ERV areas according to the map), and the outdoor temperature falls below 23°F (-5°C) for more than 2 consecutive days, it is recommended that a defrost option be installed on the equipment.
Manuals & Docs
Fantech Energy Recovery Ventilator SER 2004N Features
- Three speed Fan
- 6 Inches Side Ports
- 60-170 CFM (24-61 L/s) @ 0.4 w.g.
- Volts - 120
- Amperage - 1.9
- Dehumidifies and Cools Incoming Air
- Built in Defrost Mechanism
- Powder coated 24-gauge galvanized steel cabinets
- Fully insulated with 1" aluminum foil-face high density foam
- German manufactured motors with backward incline impellers
- Includes easy-mount wall bracket
- Aluminum cores
- Total Recovery Efficiency (TRE)at 95 Degree F - 52%
- Effectiveness (ASE) at 32 Degree F - 72%
- 7 year limited motor warranty
- Lifetime limited warranty on Aluminum cores
- 5 year limited warranty on component parts
- Size is 27 Inches L by 17 Inches W by x 20 Inches H
Info & Links