Fantech Energy Recovery Ventilator with Defrost Capability - SER 2004
- 6 Inch Round Ports - average 50 to 170 CFM - TRE @ 95 Degree Efficiency 52% - up to 4200 Square Feet
Product ID • FANTSER20040
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product.
Fantech Energy Recovery Ventilator SER 2004 is designed for houses up to 4,200 Square feet
Fantech Energy Recovery Ventilator SER 2004 is a complete whole house ventilation system that incorporate a supply motor and an exhaust motor in one unit. The supply motor draws fresh air in from the outside and the exhaust motor pushes stale contaminated air out . The two air streams are separated by a core. The enthalpic core of the ERV transfers heat and moisture from the incoming air to the outgoing air. The air brought into the living area is cooled and the humidity is reduced for maximum comfort. The load on your air conditioner is less and you save on cooling costs.
The Fantech SER 2004 has a built-in defrost mechanism that activates at 23°F in order to prevent the energy transfer core from freezing. The SER 2004 also includes a condensate drain pan and spout.
Fantech Energy Recovery Ventilators are designed for warmer, humid climates with longer cooling seasons.
The Fantech Energy Recovery Ventilator SER 2004 is designed for houses up to 4,200 Square feet. HRVs are designed for warmer wetter areas of the country that have longer cooling seasons.
Note: When installing ERVs (in ERV areas according to the map), and the outdoor temperature falls below 23°F (-5°C) for more than 2 consecutive days, it is recommended that a defrost option be installed on the equipment.
Manuals & Docs
Fantech Energy Recovery Ventilator SER 2004 Techs and Specs
- 6 Inch Round
- Port Location
- House Size
- up to 4,200 Square Feet
- CFM at 0.4 Inches w.g
- Control Options
- Low Voltage
- Effectiveness (ASE)
- at 95 Degrees F - 52%
- Effectiveness (ASE) at 32 Degree F
- 27 Inch L by 17 Inch W by x 20 Inch H
- 35 Pounds
Fantech Energy Recovery Ventilator SER 2004 Features
- Dehumidifies and Cools Incoming Air
- Built in Defrost Mechanism
- Powder coated 24-gauge galvanized steel cabinets
- Fully insulated with 1" aluminum foil-face high density foam
- German manufactured motors with backward incline impellers
- Includes easy-mount wall bracket
- Aluminum cores
- 7 year limited motor warranty
- Lifetime limited warranty on Aluminum cores
- 5 year limited warranty on component parts
Info & Links